All who are contemplating admission to the EBTC Master of Divinity program should make formal application, as early as possible, but at least three months prior to the date of intended enrollment.
Materials to be submitted include the following:
- The application forms with all applicable questions answered in full (12 weeks before entry)
- A non-refundable application fee (100€)
- A recent photograph of the applicant (and spouse, if married)
- Offcial transcripts of all educational institutions should be requested of the schools involved and should be sent directly to the M.Div. administration
- If married or engaged, a completed Spouse’s Biographical Form
- A brief account of the applicant’s salvation (the applicants understanding of the gospel of Jesus Christ, conversion, spiritual growth, and call to ministry)
- A brief statement of career goals and reasons for applying at the EBTC M.Div. program
- Three personal reference forms, including pastoral/church leader, academic, and employer references
- And the “Mentoring Form”
Enrollment in the program is selective and limited. The M.Div. administration may grant admission on the basis of the above credentials alone, or may request the submission of additional materials, and/or may require an interview with the Director of Administration or another representative of the M.Div. program.
In the following are all application forms and references: